On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 1:00 AM Paolo Bonzini wrote: > On 15/09/20 18:12, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) wrote: > > > > I suggest remove the capstone=system option cause the system library > > may not satisfy the requirements of qemu and create in-consistence > > expereince when bug or error happens about capstone. We either have > > git submodule capstone or nothing at all > > Linux distributions generally do not want to have bundled libraries, so > Yes, bundled libraries is a bad idea, but static linked library is another case, that won't affect the Linux distributions. > the fallback to the system library is the default. We single out > capstone, libfdt and slirp because they are slightly less common > Ineed, I would like suggest these three libraries always to be static linked or not use it at all. > dependencies and are missing on some distros; however, in general we > strive to _only_ use system libraries and not package any of QEMU's > dependencies. > > Paolo > > -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo