Oh!! I'm so sorry Jan Beulich. It is my first time to use this mailing list. Please understand my fault, this time only. Anyway, as you mentioned, I added below line in '/etc/default/grub' file and reboot: > GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN="crashkernel=384M-:256M@64M" Then, 1. I cannot see anything when I type "grep -i crash /proc/iomem" 2. I can see kernel log of Xen hypervisor when I type "sudo xl dmesg | grep -i crash": (XEN) Command line: placeholder crashkernel=384M-:256M@64M I suppose a 'crashkernel' cmdline option of either Xen hypervisor or Dom0 kernel can be enabled. I know it is quite difficult to advise some problems online but, could you give me a piece of hint? Sincerely, On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Jan Beulich wrote: > >>> On 28.08.17 at 11:04, wrote: > > Thank you for your reply. > > I checked what you mentioned(Xen command line). > > But I could not find where the Xen command line configuration. > > As I think, it would be in /etc/default/grub file because Dom0 is used > for > > booting like native system. > > Is it wrong? I didn't get your point? > > First of all - please avoid private mails. Keep the list Cc-ed. > > And then - I can't tell you how to configure your variant of grub. > All I can tell you is that the option you're after needs to be > passed to Xen. > > Jan > >