Hi On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 8:29 PM Ian Jackson wrote: > Marc-André Lureau writes ("Re: [RFC v3 13/32] rust: use vendored-sources"): > > You can start by reading `cargo doc -p common --open`. The generated > > code needs some environment variables set, so `cargo doc -p qga` > > will fail unless you set the environment variable > > > > MESON_BUILD_ROOT=`pwd` cargo doc -p qga --open --document-private-items > > Thanks. I did this (and your rune from bofere) and I have the docs > open. > > I wasn't quite sure where to start. I didn't see where the > entrypoints were. I did find > > .../target/doc/qga/qmp/fn.qmp_guest_set_vcpus.html > > which err, doesn't look like the kind of safe api I was hoping to > find. > Yes, this is the shim to provide a C ABI QMP handler from Rust. This is where all the FFI<->Rust conversion takes place. The "safe" code is qga/qmp/vcpus.rs. However, there is no documentation there, since it's not meant to be the public interface. It's documented with the QAPI schema. -- Marc-André Lureau