pt., 5 cze 2020 o 12:02 Richard Hsu(許育彰) napisał(a): > > Hi Bjorn Helgass, > Thanks for your detailed explanation. Richard, please format your e-mails correctly for the mailing list. I already directed you to the documentation on patch submission in the linux kernel source. Also: don't top-post. > Hi Bartosz Golaszewski, > I am grateful for your suggestion. The driver of bridge is a pci bus driver. It isn't written by us and is more complex. I have zero knowledge of > the PCI sub-system, and perhaps it(pci bus driver) don't use gpio subsystem with /sys/class/gpio/(sysfs interface) that I need. I just follow the other driver(gpio-amd8111.c)'s > framework and maybe it can be used again. Thank you > The gpio-amd8111 driver does in fact do what you try to copy here but it doesn't mean it's correct. It's quite possible that 8 years ago we didn't know any better and merged it as it is. It doesn't justify doing the same now with a new driver, especially since Bjorn explained in detail why it's wrong. Rather, we should try to fix gpio-amd8111 instead. Bartosz