On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 21:06, Konrad Weihmann wrote: > On 05.05.21 21:03, Alexander Kanavin wrote: > > The repo is here: > > https://github.com/leohemsted/smartypants.py > > > > > > I opened an issue: > > https://github.com/mintchaos/typogrify/issues/56 > > > > Thanks for that one - but if this project is still alive (just relocated > from bitbucket to GH), wouldn't it make more sense to introduce the > 2.0.1 version pulled via git instead of the pretty outdated 2.0.0 from > pypi? > I don't think it's alive, open issues and PRs all dead, last commit in 2017 shortly after 2.0.1 release. If it becomes alive again, it'll almost certainly be a fork in another location, and pypi would then automatically take care of it for us. Besides pypi recipes are much easier to write, and this is a very marginal module :) Alex