On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 21:53, Adrian Freihofer wrote: > On Thu, 2021-06-03 at 19:46 +0200, Alexander Kanavin wrote: > > Rather than construct an artificial example, is there an actual > > existing ptest in oe-core that can be extended to do this junit xml > > stuff? > So far there is no test which creates xml reports and I don't know if > oe-core would have interest in something like that. > > In general, a minimalist ptest example could be quite useful. I get > asked about it from time to time. However, I see your point that the > example is somewhat artificial. What do you mean if I replace the xml > with a simple "example report" for example? > What I'm getting at is that I'm not sure if this should be in oe-core if nothing in oe-core or other public layers actually benefits from this. A much stronger case would be to enable these reports in some existing recipe, then extend the ptest infrastructure on the yocto autobuilder to make good use of them. Alex