On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 06:15, ayaka wrote: > It is the nativesdk meson has this problem, that is what cross build > requests for. > > You can try the Intel MediaSDK, I reported this issue to Gstreamer for > this but it comes to the issue of OE. > > Or you mean the native meson for the target system ? I don't think they > need a cross build file. > native meson does use a cross file when building target packages, and things work without sysroot property, including using pkg-config: http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/classes/meson.bbclass So I worry that your patch is fixing a symptom and not the problem. Alex