Thank You Sir, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you! Surely I'll take care of every suggestion you passed on to me. Once again I thank you for your wonderful help! Stay Safe and Happy!!! On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 23:34, Jonathan Rajotte-Julien < jonathan.rajotte-julien@efficios.com> wrote: > Hi Abhinav, > > Please keep the mailing list in CC for all communication: > lttng-dev@lists.lttng.org > > If not, I am not interested in helping you further. > > On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 09:26:52PM +0530, Abhinav Ranjan wrote: > > Hi! Jonathan thank you so much for your help and reply! Sure I'll not use > > snapshot from next time and follow your advice. > > In fact I figured out the issue, but Jonathan I have one specific doubt I > > wanted to trace malloc , free call from my app only but after using > lttng > > enable-event --userspace lttng_ust_libc:malloc I am seeing several > malloc ( > > in Trace Compass) probably from different tracepoints from > lttng_ust_libc. > > You will see all malloc that the app does for its lifetime since you > LD_PRELOAD > the wrapper including any allocation lttng-ust does. Keep in mind that > lttng-ust > is not magic, lttng-ust spun threads and do some allocations to do its job. > > What outcome do you expect? We might be able to at least get you on the > right > path. In other word, what is your end goal? > > Cheers > > -- Thanking You! Regards, Abhinav