From: "Grover, Andrew" <andrew.grover-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: Nigel Cunningham
	<ncunningham-oKK1aGe2n869koe0gwxAeg@public.gmane.org>,
	EricAltendorf-gZ4DH+Stb0k@public.gmane.org
Cc: swsusp-devel
	<swsusp-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org>,
	ACPI List
	<acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org>
Subject: RE: Re: [Swsusp-devel] ACPI A/C adaptor status not updated upon resume
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:49:51 -0700	[thread overview]

Well we actually are calling the _PSR control method to implement the
"state" proc entry. Of course, that's just calling a control method so
who knows what the control method does -- I'd have to see what _PSR
looks like...can you get your dsdt from /proc/acpi/dsdt, disassemble
with iasl -d and post what _PSR is?

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy