Thanks for the quick responses to our questions, that is very helpful! After more debugging we were able to find an issue on our end that got us farther with the issues I mentioned at the beginning of my previous email. Now, it has evolved into a something else it appears. I ran with the debug kernel and I am getting a ton of kernel splat that seems concerning. The callstacks go all throughout EVL, so I was wondering if you could make anything out of the output.. I also see two "switched inband while holding mutex" notifications from EVL along with a fault notification (grouped together) at regular intervals while running. So I am sure the two are related.. Trying to get a better understanding of which direction to start looking in. Any input helps - thanks! Russell