From: jamal <hadi@cyberus.ca>
To: Jason Lunz <lunz@falooley.org>
Cc: <netdev@oss.sgi.com>, <Robert.Olsson@data.slu.se>,
	<greearb@candelatech.com>, <garzik@mandrakesoft.com>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] NAPI patches for 2.4.19-rc1
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:34:02 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

For some reason i thought there was already patches for 2.4.18 and above.
Robert, seems like you dont have them;
Two patches:
2.4.18: http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/patches/napi-patch-2418.gz
2.4.19-pre10: http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/patches/napi-2419-pre10.gz

Also a more recently tested tulip driver at:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/patches/tulip-napi.tgz
tested with Znyx 4 port ethernet cards;
For the best perfomance (at least on the Znyx Nics) turn on MMIO
(selected from kernel config). Ignore anything that looks strange
in the code. The dl2k and sundance driver from Ed Peng listed in the
README at the site should work fine on 2.4

The info is at:
ftp://robur.slu.se/pub/Linux/net-development/NAPI/README

cheers,
jamal