On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 10:39:33PM -0800, Randy Dunlap wrote: > diff -- a/Documentation/block/data-integrity.rst b/Documentation/block/data-integrity.rst > --- a/Documentation/block/data-integrity.rst > +++ b/Documentation/block/data-integrity.rst > @@ -209,7 +209,7 @@ will require extra work due to the appli > sector must be set, and the bio should have all data pages > added. It is up to the caller to ensure that the bio does not > change while I/O is in progress. > - Complete bio with error if prepare failed for some reson. > + Complete bio with error if prepare failed for some reason. > So if prepare returns error, bio is completed not successfully but also errored? -- An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara