On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 01:40:40PM -0600, Mike wrote: > Is OBMC ever used as firmware for a PMC (Power Management Controller)? Hi Mike, We were working on a power management controller as a potential design option for OCP Rack v3 and we presented an early look of that work at the 2020 OCP Tech Week. We haven't made much progress on implementation at this point though as we've been focused on other aspects of the ORv3 design. As code is available we plan to deliver it on Gerrit. Is there anything there you'd like to collaborate with from a design / requirements perspective? -- Patrick Williams