On 23/09/16 13:08, Vikas Patil wrote: > Hi Tomi, > > I added the missing check for "OMAP_DISPLAY_TYPE_VENC" in function > omap_connector_detect @ gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c and now > modetest seems to be showing correct status and connections. Is there a cable detection support in the ADV hardware & driver? If not, then the cable connection status is "unknown". It should still work if the output is enabled manually. I think. I don't have any boards with analog tv out.. But yes, your change is an easy hack to force the output on. > But still I could not see kmscube on panel and can see some flicker is > going on display. I think I need to understand about what display > timing I could use as interlace doesn't seems to be supported as I > mentioned above. Yes, sounds like a video timings issue. Tomi