Hi Kuba, On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Jakub Narębski wrote: > W dniu 29.08.2016 o 10:05, Johannes Schindelin pisze: > > > While at it, ensure that the subcommands return an error code so that > > they do not have to die() all over the place (bad practice for library > > functions...). > > This perhaps should be moved to a separate patch, but I guess > there is a reason behind "while at it". Yes. It seemed like the logical thing to do: I already introduce a new function, why should I shlep over a paradigm I do not want in the end? > Also subcommand functions no longer are local to sequencer.c They never were. All you had to do was to set a field and run the global function. The real problem there was that the different local functions needed different parameters, and the round-about way to set those parameters as fields in a struct and then call a global function with that struct just makes it impossible to have compile-time safety. Ciao, Dscho