Hi Kuba, On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Jakub Narębski wrote: > W dniu 29.08.2016 o 10:06, Johannes Schindelin pisze: > > > In the upcoming commits, we will implement more and more of rebase > > -i's functionality. One particular feature of the commands to come is > > that some of them allow editing the commit message while others don't, > > i.e. we cannot define in the replay_opts whether the commit message > > should be edited or not. > > It's a nice, pretty and self contained refactoring step. Small > enough that it is easy to review. > > I would like to have in the commit message that it is sequencer_commit() > function that needs to rely on new parameter, instead of on a property > of command (of its replay_opts). And that currently it simply passes > the buck to caller, which uses opts->edit, but in the future the > caller that is rebase -i would use todo_item and replay_opts based > expression. I enhanced the commit message. Thanks for the review, Dscho