On Fri, 9 Mar 2018, David Miller wrote: > From: Ilpo J�rvinen > Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:11:47 +0200 (EET) > > > Unfortunately I don't have now permission to publish the time-seq > > graph about it but I've tried to improve the changelog messages so > > that you can better understand under which conditions the problem > > occurs. > > It is indeed extremely unfortunate that you wish to justify a change > for which you cannot provide the supporting data at all. Well, the permission for time-seq graps was/is still simply just in pending state and then my patience on sending v2 out ran out :-). Given that I perceived right from the start that the main purpose for that "data" was to create a packetdrill test for that testsuite (that is still in the soon-to-be-published state after all these years ;-)), I didn't find significant benefit from a time-seq graph compared with more verbose description that is now place in the changelog. In fact, I think that time-seq graph well into the flow will be less useful than the current explination in the changelog if one wants to come up a packetdrill test but I'm no packetdrill expert. -- i.