On 27/03/2017 15:09, Thomas Huth wrote: > ... and I forgot to mention: We should at least try to get rid of the > options first that only work with -net (or rather the VLAN concept), > like "-net dump", "-net channel", "-tftp", "-smb", "-bootp" and > "-redir", since these will hinder us from doing further reworks / > clean-ups in this area. I think I've mentioned them all on the Wiki page > now, if somebody is aware of another legacy option here that does not > work with "-netdev" yet (apart from -net nic itself), please let me know. Yes, please. No objections at all for those, except possibly "-net dump" (but I've never used it). Paolo