On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 06:42 -0700, Dennis Dalessandro wrote: > Hi Doug and Jason, > > Here are some patches to go to for-next. These include the couple patches that > needed rework that were posted before the OFA conf. Well actually those patches > that had issues were just dropped with the exception of the one from Alex, to > add handling of kernel restart to hfi1 and qib. Patch 8 is his V2. > > Nothing else too scary or exciting in here. Well OK so that's not quite right > the CQ completion vector patch is rather interesting. This adds support > for compeltion vectors for hfi1 and helps improve performance in things like > IPoIB. > > There is a signifianct patch from Mitko that redoes a lof our fault injection > stuff. It's a big patch but I'm not sure it lends itself to being broken up > further. > > One other thing of note is the "Create common functions" patch from Sebastian > depends on one of the patches that I sent for the -rc. It won't apply cleanly > without that. > > --- > > Alex Estrin (2): > IB/hfi1: Complete check for locally terminated smp > IB/{hfi1,qib}: Add handling of kernel restart > > Brian Welty (1): > IB/{hfi1,qib,rdmavt}: Move logic to allocate receive WQE into rdmavt > > Kamenee Arumugam (1): > IB/Hfi1: Read CCE Revision register to verify the device is responsive > > Michael J. Ruhl (4): > IB/hfi1: Return actual error value from program_rcvarray() > IB/hfi1: Use after free race condition in send context error path > IB/hfi1: Return correct value for device state > IB/hfi1: Reorder incorrect send context disable > > Mike Marciniszyn (1): > IB/hfi1: Fix fault injection init/exit issues > > Mitko Haralanov (1): > IB/hfi1: Rework fault injection machinery > > Sebastian Sanchez (4): > IB/hfi1: Prevent LNI hang when LCB can't obtain lanes > IB/hfi1: Optimize kthread pointer locking when queuing CQ entries > IB/hfi1: Create common functions for affinity CPU mask operations > IB/{hfi1,rdmavt,qib}: Implement CQ completion vector support > Hi Denny, As mentioned, I pulled patch 5 of this series into for-rc, and I pulled the rest into for-next last week. Thanks. -- Doug Ledford GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD Key fingerprint = AE6B 1BDA 122B 23B4 265B 1274 B826 A333 0E57 2FDD