Kurt, I would like to see a more developer friendly unit test framework. I have had only a couple of occasions where I needed to run the test suite. My most recent attempt was not successful because my test repo was out of sync with the remainder of the OBMC infrastructure. I would like to see: 1. A way to test my changes within the framework of more than one repo. 2. A less heavy handed, quicker turn time test sequence -- Johnathan Mantey Senior Software Engineer *azad te**chnology partners* Contributing to Technology Innovation since 1992 Phone: (503) 712-6764 Email: johnathanx.mantey@intel.com