Hi Jason, Am 22.09.21 um 15:56 schrieb WireGuard Team: > Thanks for the report. Could you send a log of the hung machines and > mention the time at which the hang happened in the log? which log exactly do you mean, the Windows event log, parts of it, or the logs by Wireguard itself? The problem is that the hang happens on bootup, before user login (but indeed I was not clever enough to check the WireGuard logs from before the failure). I tried to boot one of the machines with boot/startup logging (I'm not sure this is the correct English translation, it is one of the options next to safe mode in the WinRE), and ntbootlog.txt ended during network driver loading. I don't have the file at hand, but could access this and the WireGuard log hopefully later this week when the affected user is back from travelling. Cheers, Oliver -- Oliver Freyermuth Universität Bonn Physikalisches Institut, Raum 1.047 Nußallee 12 53115 Bonn -- Tel.: +49 228 73 2367 Fax: +49 228 73 7869 --