Hello Qu, On 20.05.22 at 17:14 Johannes Kastl wrote: > I am trying to build this and will test it, hopefully tomorrow. I'll let you > know what happens... I was able to build an RPM for Leap 15.3, based on your branch. > https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:ojkastl_buildservice:btrfs_debugging I installed it on my Leap 15.3 system, started the fix-device-size and... after only a couple of seconds it was done. No errors, just one line saying that it fixed something. I could mount the filesystem directly afterwards. I unmounted and am currently running a btrfscheck on the filesystem, based on the code from your branch. I hope the filesystem is working again, and I can start using it again (tomorrow, the check will take ~8 hours)... I doubt that this will give valuable input to fix this error in btrfsprogs... Kind Regards, Johannes -- Johannes Kastl Linux Consultant & Trainer Tel.: +49 (0) 151 2372 5802 Mail: kastl@b1-systems.de B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg http://www.b1-systems.de GF: Ralph Dehner Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537