On Sat, Aug 08, 2015 at 05:02:51PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote: > This sub-series is a mixture of development: > > * Removing the incorrect pixel repetition configuration code > * Preventing pixel-doubled modes from being used > * Adding interlaced video support > * Implementing the sink_is_hdmi/sink_has_audio flags I suggested a few > months ago > * Only enabling audio support if the sink indicates it has audio > * Avoiding double-enabling the HDMI interface > * Fixing the mis-leading name of "dw_hdmi_phy_enable_power" > * Adding connector mode forcing (important if your monitor bounces > RXSENSE and HPD signals while in low-power mode.) > * Improving the HDMI enable/disabling on sink status > > For review (and testing if people feel like it). Acks/tested-bys etc > welcome. It applies on top of my drm-dwhdmi-devel branch, which is > waiting for David Airlie to pull (see pull request on dri-devel, 15th > July.) Hi Russell, I have in the past merged patches for the bridge subdirectory via the drm/panel tree, though lately much of the dw-hdmi patches have gone in via Philipp or you directly. This seems to have worked fine so far, but this time around I carry a patch to clean up Kconfig and Makefile a little and bring more consistency to the subdirectory and I think it's going to conflict with your series here (and potentially any ongoing work you have). Would you be open to me picking up these patches into the drm/panel tree? It feeds into linux-next, so the code would get some exposure before Dave's return. Thierry