On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 06:04:31PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote: > Mark Brown wrote: > > People send stuff through the merge window, and if everyone waits for > > the end before submitting you end up with conflicts still. > Yeah, that's a bad habit that people can't wait. > The submission for the next kernel during the merge window isn't > acceptable for many other subsystems, so I had to wait until rc1 > release. It doesn't really make much difference from my point of view, I just queue stuff up to apply once -rc1 comes out. > > I've applied most of it - there's only a couple that didn't end up > > applying at all (IIRC these ones actually got fixed up). > OK, could you give the list of missing patches, so that I don't > overlook anything? Should just be: ASoC: mediatek: Use managed buffer allocation ASoC: SOF: Use managed buffer allocation