On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 10:23:18AM +0200, Jaroslav Kysela wrote: > Dne 12. 10. 20 v 15:28 Mark Brown napsal(a): > > Yes, looks like they didn't make it. Nothing looks particularly urgent > > in there. > Another week and this is ignored. At least, I cannot find this simple patch > set in your for-5.10 tree. I don't care about the cosmetic code fixes, but the As you have identified that series looks like minor code cleanups, I am not going to apply minor code cleanups as bug fixes, you should be aware that during the merge window only bug fixes go in and therefore have no expectation that anything else will be applied during that time. Your previous mail was sent after the merge window opened. > last warning suppression can reduce the maintainer / user confusions ("ASoC: > SOF: loader: handle all SOF_IPC_EXT types"). This is the first time you or anyone else has mentioned this as being differentiated from anything else in the series, had someone done so perhaps it might have been reasonable to have an expectation that it might be reasonable to expect that something could happen sooner.