On Thursday 18 April 2013 00:08:36 Linus Lüssing wrote: > When removing a single interface while a broadcast or ogm packet is > still pending then we will free the forward packet without releasing the > queue slots again. > > This patch is supposed to fix this issue. > > Signed-off-by: Linus Lüssing > --- You are talking a batman-adv interface when it contains multiple slave interfaces, right? So batadv_purge_outstanding_packets would be called in batadv_hardif_disable_interface and not in batadv_mesh_free (which is only done when the batX interface will be removed). This at least sounds legit and I cannot find where else this imbalance would be fixed. Acked-by: Sven Eckelmann Kind regards, Sven PS: This patch only requires the path change from / to /net/batman-adv/ to apply via git-am