Hello ppl, I've added support to send BATMAN routes to zebra daemon and redistribute them to other Quagga protocols. The interface is through zebra UNIX socket. A new option -q followed by the UNIX socket path is added (see batmand --help) to enable route export. I've also implemented a metric for BATMAN routes based on TTL value which is essential when using BATMAN as IGP to BGP Confederations. I hope that you find it useful. The attached patches are against latest stable BATMAN release (revsion 502) and Quagga 0.98.6. Regards, Vasilis