On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 08:11:29PM +0100, Sven Eckelmann wrote: > On Saturday 10 August 2013 12:01:02 Mihail Costea wrote: > > Hi Antonio, > > > > Thanks for the update. > > I will do the changes as soon as possible. I haven't sync in a while > > with the code base, so I think the whole changes might take a while to > > implement (+ I'm also working full time and trying to finish the paper > > for my Diploma Project). > > I hope that in 2 weeks I will finish everything because I can mostly > > work on my weekends. I don't have to finish everything by the time I > > present the Diploma Project, but once I have presented it, I can > > dedicate all my time here (at that time I would have finished my > > internship too). > > > > But maybe that is done by then :). > > What is the state here [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]? There was not much interest to work on this feature and these patches are not yet complete, therefore they should not be considered for merging. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli