On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 08:35:49 Andreas Pape wrote: > I'm interested if there is any progress concerning the bug entry #173 ( > http://www.open-mesh.org/issues/173). > > I'm currently observing something similiar on an embedded system running > an older kernel 2.6.32.26. Batman-adv versions up to 2013.1.0 work > flawlessly out of the box. All newer versions show the phenomenon > described in bug #173. > In my case I found out, that the batadv_batman_skb_recv function is never > called again as soon as I add bat0 to the bridge interface I use. > If I use the bat0 interface outside a bridge, everything works fine up to > the latest version I tested (which was 2014.4.0) even with the old kernel > version. Can you please try the attached patch and check whether it makes any difference? If the symptoms are the same, please provide step-by-step instructions how you create / configure your interfaces. Thanks, Marek