On 10/05/18 04:38, Sven Eckelmann wrote: >> Let me rephrase that: Are we sure that this is from intermediate nodes or is >> there still the possibility that it is from the actual originator? Regarding >> the latter: Should batadv_tt_prepare_tvlv_local_data be modified or will you >> wait for Leonardo to debug why it happens in the first place? > > Wait. When it is a problem of an intermediate node that doesn't have (for > whatever reason) not a valid copy of the entries, shouldn't the intermediate > node just ignore the request and not answer it? Otherwise the next OGM with > the data from batadv_tt_prepare_tvlv_local_data from the actual node will > just trigger the next request by the receiver. > > And the next thing is that your commit message is talking about OGMs all the > time. But the OGM TVLV are not filled by the > batadv_tt_prepare_tvlv_global_data but by the > batadv_tt_prepare_tvlv_local_data. I am unable to find out what you actually > doing here and why you do it. I believe batadv_tt_prepare_tvlv_local_data() was the actual function that Marek wanted to modify. But we probably spent too much time digging into translation-table.c these days and I managed to confuse him enough. Thanks for pointing this out, Sven! Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli