From: Davidlohr Bueso <dave@stgolabs.net>
To: linux-cxl@vger.kernel.org, linux-mm@kvack.org,
	dan.j.williams@intel.com, a.manzanares@samsung.com,
	Jonathan.Cameron@huawei.com, fan.ni@samsung.com,
	ira.weiny@intel.com, alison.schofield@intel.com,
	dave.jiang@intel.com, vishal.l.verma@intel.com,
	gourry.memverge@gmail.com, terry.bowman@amd.com,
	rrichter@amd.com, viacheslav.dubeyko@bytedance.com,
	sheshas@marvell.com
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE/CFP] CXL Microconference at LPC 2023
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:49:51 -0700	[thread overview]

On Fri, 28 Jul 2023, Davidlohr Bueso wrote:

>>Suggested topics:
>>- Ecosystem & Architectural review
>>- Dynamic Capacity Devices
>>- Fabric Management
>>- QEMU support
>>- Security (ie: IDE/SPDM)
>>- Managing vendor specificity
>>- Type 2 accelerator support (bias flip management)
>>- Coherence management of type2/3 memory (back-invalidation)
>>- P2P (UIO)
>>- RAS (GPF, AER)
>>- Hotplug (QoS throttling, policies, daxctl)
>>- Hot remove
>>- Documentation
>>- Memory tiering topics that can relate to cxl (out of scope of MM/performance MCs)
>>- Industry and academia use cases
>>
>>Proposals can be submitted here, by August 6th:
>>
>>https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts/
>
>A reminder that submissions are due on or before:
>
>  11:59PM UTC on Sunday, August 6, 2023.

There was a confusion on my part and this deadline was only for KS and Refereed
tracks, not the MCs. * Microconference topics are not closed and remain open for
the rest of the month, until August 31. * The site accidentally closed all new
submissions when the Refereed track was closed, but that's now fixed.

If necessary, there will be some room for late submissions until September 30 as
a hard deadline, but most of the schedule should be ready by then, so I highly
encourage people to get things submitted this month.

Thanks,
Davidlohr