Hi! > * I was skeptic with patch 36/50 "Rename pcie-rcar.c to pcie-rcar-host.c" > this is required as patch 38/50 adds a new file named pcie-rcar.c. Open > for suggestions if this can be handled differently. > * In patch 37/48 I have dropped the changes for host driver as the patch > doesn't apply cleanly and manually applying it was resulting in a > big diff. I have no good ideas how to avoid rename. Given the change in locking previously in the series, manual review of changes in this area might be good idea, anyway. In 4.19, there were 75 patches in this area so far, and 5 patches that would reject due to the rename. pavel@amd:~/cip/krc$ git log --pretty=oneline v4.19.. drivers/pci/controller/ | wc -l 75 pavel@amd:~/cip/krc$ git log --pretty=oneline v4.19.. drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rcar*.c | wc -l 5 ...so we'll get a bit of additional workload from this. It would be more scary if there were -rt specific changes in this area, but hopefully there are none. I expect that you are willing to help if -stable or -rt introduces conflicting patches in this area? Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany