Hi! > commit 78a0d7f2f5a31357bce68012d886507b4cf33598 upstream. > > Move shareable code to common file pcie-rcar.c and the #defines to > pcie-rcar.h so that the common code can be reused with endpoint driver. > There are no functional changes with this patch for the host controller > driver. Whoa. So... original patch _moved_ shared code to new place. This version creates another copy of shared code, probably subtly different from the other one. Is that good idea? Won't two copies cause problems depending on .config? Could we share code, as the mainline does? Anyway, patches up to previous one -- [37/50] arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_PCIE_RCAR_HOST look okay to me, so if you can send them as non-RFC version, I cal likely apply them. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany