Hi! > > > > Linus doesn't seem to be processing PRs for the new merge window yet, > > > > so we might have to wait a while before the Xen ones are fixed and > > > > backported. > > > > > > Well, Xen is not a typical thing to run on embbeded hardware, but I > > > did not check the configs. > > > > I see Renesas and Siemens have it enabled. Is Xen still relevant? > > Or has everyone switched over to KVM + QEMU? > > Where is the mentioned kernel config located? I wasn't able to find the > correct git tree. > > We already had a short internal discussion and are quite sure that we > don't need it. Just point me to the configuration. We will review again > and come up with the necessary patch to disable it. It should be in https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/-/tree/master/ One example is: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/-/blob/master/4.19.y-cip/x86/siemens_iot2000.config If there are other options that can be disabled (maybe you don't need CONFIG_UNIXWARE_DISKLABEL=y), that would be good to know, too. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany