Hi! > From: Laurent Pinchart > > [ Upstream commit 53ced169373aab52d3b5da0fee6a342002d1876d ] > > On D3 and E3 platforms, the LVDS encoder includes a PLL that can > generate a clock for the corresponding CRTC, used even when the CRTC > output to a non-LVDS port. This mechanism is supported by the driver, > but the implementation is broken in dual-link LVDS mode. In that case, > the LVDS1 drm_encoder is skipped, which causes a crash when trying to > access its bridge later on. > > Fix this by storing bridge pointers internally instead of retrieving > them from the encoder. The rcar_du_device encoders field isn't used > anymore and can be dropped. The patch looks okay to me. I'll test it and can apply it if it works okay. But I don't believe it is in our 5.10, so I'd like it to be submitted for 5.10, too. Or just tell me it is okay and I'll apply it there, too. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany