cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
From: <nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp>
To: <jan.kiszka@siemens.com>, <vijaikumar.kanagarajan@gmail.com>,
	<cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org>, <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com>,
	<pavel@denx.de>
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Linux-cip: Kselftest plans
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 22:49:05 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I am now implementing LAVA's kselftest. This kselftest uses kseflftest included in the latest kernel.
There are no plans to backport tests to 4.4 or 4.19. I believe that ksefltest included in the CIP kernel
is inadequate in function and difficult to use as it is.
I suggest using a new kernel test that incorporates the latest tests.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro