Hi, Punit-san, Thanks for letting me know the status. See you next week! Best regards, -- M. Kudo -----Original Message----- From: Punit Agrawal Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:22 PM To: 工藤 雅司(CTJ OSS事業推進室) Cc: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org; Daniel Sangorrin Subject: Re: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today Hi Kudo-san, I won't be able to attend the meeting today. Some updates below - "masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp" writes: [...] > * CIP Core - Discussion around projected EOL for CIP core support on cip-dev. Based on the comments in the TSC I will update the proposal to YYYY-MM format. - Daniel to take over CIP Core activities going forward Thanks, Punit [...]