On 31.08.20 08:01, Jan Kiszka wrote: > On 31.08.20 03:02, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote: >> Signed-off-by: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu >> --- > > The reason should be documented in the commit log. How about > > "Parallel fetching of git snapshots from kernel.org often failed, either > due to throttling or some problem of the server. We need to avoid this > for now." > > ? > > Also, this does not address the breakage of the hihope-rzg2m deployment. > I'll send a patch, please double check it > Meanwhile, kernel.org seems to handle our parallel fetches again, see https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/pipelines/183722607. I'll drop this patch and focus on fixing the remaining fallouts (missed on, namely the skipped deployment of the security image). Jan -- Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux