Hi, On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 09:57:54AM +0100, Markus Elfring wrote: > > We don't need perfection. > > I guess that you noticed in the meantime that I dare to propose > more software development efforts in such a direction. Yes, this is noticable. It is your choice, however, other people may have their reasons for other choices... > > We need more to eliminate the memory leaks. ... like this one. > Will this view evolve into further helpful and constructive clarifications? Given my above, what is the evaluation of the same question to yourself? Regards, Wolfram