cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
From: linjia@ruijie.com.cn (linjia at ruijie.com.cn)
To: cocci@systeme.lip6.fr
Subject: [Cocci] about cocci installing
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 02:56:34 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear sir:
  I try to install cocci by opam in centos, but failed as following

[root at localhost]# opam install coccinelle
[WARNING] Running as root is not recommended
Your request can't be satisfied:
  - No package matches coccinelle.

And I didn?t find packages for centos on homepage of cocci

Packages exist for several distributions:

  *   Slackware<http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/development/coccinelle/?search=coccinelle>, thanks to Dimitris Zlatanidis
  *   Debian<http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/coccinelle>, thanks to Eugeniy Meshcheryakov
  *   Ubuntu<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/coccinelle> See also the Ubuntu package on PPA<https://launchpad.net/%7Enpalix/+archive/coccinelle>, which contains a more recent version of Coccincelle.
  *   Fedora<https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/coccinelle>, thanks to Richard W.M. Jones and Michal Schmidt
  *   OpenSUSE<https://software.opensuse.org/package/coccinelle/>
  *   Arch Linux<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/coccinelle/>, thanks to Sylvain HENRY
  *   NetBSD<http://pkgsrc.se/devel/coccinelle>, thanks to Thomas Klausner
  *   FreeBSD<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=coccinelle&stype=all>
  *   OpenBSD<http://openports.se/devel/coccinelle>
  *   Gentoo<http://gpo.zugaina.org/dev-util/coccinelle>
So is there ready packages for download and installing ? thanks a lot!