On Fri, 24 May 2019, Markus Elfring wrote: > >> How will the following software situation be resolved? > > > > make distclean > > ./autogen > > ./configure > > make > > These commands were executed also on my system yesterday. > > > > There is no dependency on any particular system compiler version. > > Why is the program “ocamlc.opt” looking for the file “/usr/lib64/ocaml/list.cmi” > instead of using the selected variant “~/.opam/4.07.1/lib/ocaml/stdlib__list.cmi”? OK, I don't know. Either Thierry knows or there is some problem with the setup of your system. julia > > > > You just seem to have compiled some of your code, then upgraded your ocaml, > > then tried to compile the rest. > > I find this view inappropriate when the command “opam config exec --switch 4.07.1” > should be relevant here. > > Regards, > Markus >