On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, Sumera Priyadarsini wrote: > On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 10:13 PM Markus Elfring wrote: > > > > > This patchset adds a feature to enable Coccinelle > > > to only check all those files in a directory which were > > > modified. It parses all the files obtained from the > > > output of "git diff" and checks them against the specified > > > cocci script. > > > > > > An example for passing the "use-patchdiff" option is: > > > > How do you think about to use the parameter name “use-files-from-diff”? > > I would prefer something shorter, like "use-filesdiff" but I am okay > with either name as > long as the maintainers are okay with it. :) > > Julia, what do you think? I will send a v2 with any of the above name options > (and/or any other changes that are suggested.) I think that shorter names are better. The current name could be ok, but a - between patch and diff might be more natural. julia