The Chromium 114 beta uses features from LLVM 17, but will release before LLVM 17 does. Currently, it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to patch to make it compatible with LLVM 16, but in general, we don't have any guarantee that Chromium will build with a released LLVM. So, how do you intend to handle this situation in your distribution? It seems like it will be a problem we'll all share, especially if it gets worse in future. Nixpkgs discussion: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/213862#issuecomment-1542887001