On 19/03/2021 21.24, Johnny Dahlberg wrote: > On 19/03/2021, Maksim Fomin <> wrote: >>> On Friday, 19 March 2021 г., 19:09, Johnny Dahlberg <> wrote: ... > But the changes aren't mature yet. Picking 4K sector size in LUKS will > hopefully reduce the overhead of standard queue mode. > > Anyway, I hope to hear from someone (perhaps even Milan :) if my > storage layer settings in the original message are okay or if they > could be improved. Looking forward to doing the OS installation with > the correct settings. :-) Related question: How can one, on an exiting encrypted partition, find out what size is using each layer, and if they are aligned or not? I am using encrypted partitions on SSD and I'm a bit worried. -- Cheers / Saludos, Carlos E. R. (from 15.2 x86_64 at Telcontar)