... one more time, but from proper email address: Hi, Bisect pointed commit: commit 002905eca5bedab08bafd9e325bbbb41670c7712 Author: Peng Ma Date: Thu Jun 13 10:27:08 2019 +0000 dmaengine: fsl-edma: support little endian for edma driver as a reason of NFSv4 root boot failures. Toradex Colibri VF50 (Cortex A5) on Toradex Iris board. The user-space starts but hangs - a lot of messages are missing or seriously delayed. Please revert the patch of fix it. If needed I can provide more details about test system - let me know. Full log attached. Best regards, Krzysztof