Hi, On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 09:38:55AM -0400, Rodrigo Vivi wrote: > Another thing that it is important to highlight is that we have 3 drm level > patches in this pull request where I didn't see any explicit recorded > ack from you (drm maintainers) nor from drm-misc maintainers. > The patches looks good to me and shouldn't cause conflict, so I hope it > is okay to continue with them here instead of a big removal at this > point. Sigh... I guess it's a good occasion to test https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/maintainer-tools/-/merge_requests/40 And merge it if it works. Maxime