On 24/10/19 16:21, speck for Tyler Hicks wrote: > On 2019-10-24 10:57:57, speck for Paolo Bonzini wrote: >> Uhm, this time I'm sure that I included the From/Subject lines, both in >> this series and the QEMU patch. > > In another thread, Pawan and Thomas identified an additional newline > that needed to be emitted from speckify-gitmail. While digging up the > details to pass on to you, I noticed that Thomas just uploaded > speck-utils-v2 that contains the change: > > https://tglx.de/~tglx/.utils/ > > Sorry for stealing your thunder on the v2 announcement, Thomas. :) I see (I had written my own script though before speck-utils was a thing, or at least before I learnt about it, so I'll have to dig out that thread). I think I'll just send a git bundle later today. Paolo