On 7/16/20 7:02 AM, speck for Thomas Gleixner wrote: > This mailing list has done it's job and served us well for the last few > years. That's the understatement of the year! I remember the "dark ages" well, when we basically didn't have a way to communicate. Those of us working on side-channel mitigations were basically doing it alone. This list allowed us to restore some semblance of community back to our development processes. Thanks, everyone, who contributed to mitigating these beasts! Oh, and I'm really hoping I never see any of you on one of the new issue specific lists!