Greg, Thomas,   We agree we can shut down this list and use new ones as required for individual issues.   For those in this list but not in Keybase: if you are interested in receiving futurue notifications and other information like presentations and papers that we share on Keybase, send me your public key ( antonio.gomez.iglesias@linux.intel.com ). I’ll use it to share that information with you.   Thomas, would you mind sharing with me the scripts that you used to create this list?   Thanks, Antonio On 7/14/2020 08:34, speck for Thomas Gleixner wrote: > speck for Greg KH writes: >> Ok, that's something new, can we just tear down this list now and if we >> need new lists, create them as we have documented in: >> https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/process/embargoed-hardware-issues.html >> >> That way, when we create a new list, we know what it is for, there's a >> set time limit on it, and no one is confused like this patch caused. >> >> We are already doing this for other issues happening, why shouldn't we >> do it for this one as well? > I'm happy to shut this thing down.