On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:22:22 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote: > For bonus amusement value, we perform the first load detect before even > establishing our fbdev. It seems like we need to be able to perform load detection in this case to create a suitable frame buffer at boot time. I also don't see a check to ensure that the fbdev frame buffer is large enough to cover the load detect mode; of course, it probably is given that the load detect mode is usually quite small, but... Seems like we need to allocate a temporary object for load detect mode setting in some cases. -- keith.packard@intel.com